Infection Prevention and Control Policy Statement v2 14.02.2022
The Group Practice at River Place ensures that:
- staff familiarise themselves with the standards for infection prevention and control at the facility in which they practise and also the standards recommended by their national/ /local health departments
- staff implement best practice in infection prevention and control in any practice setting
- staff have access to relevant and current information on infection prevention and control
- staff are familiar with the any Health Regulations as they relate to infectious diseases
- staff have a safe work environment that provides:
- guidelines and policies on infection prevention and control
- appropriate protection (eg vaccinations, equipment and supplies)
- training to support awareness and good practice in infection prevention and control
- mechanisms to monitor and review infection prevention and control procedures
- appropriate care of staff affected as a result of infection or as a consequence of dealing with infections and environments in the practice setting
- protection from discrimination if they are infected
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.