How to Make an Appointment
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can book your appointment(s) online.
To register for this service, please click here.
I still need to see or talk to someone at the surgery
We see patients by appointment only. Each day every GP/nurse/HCA has a number of pre-bookable appointments (which can be booked up to 4-6 weeks in advance) and same day appointments which are available to book in person at the surgery or via the telephone from 8am. Please telephone 020 7704 2832 for all appointments
Ways to help us:
- Please make a separate appointment for each person who needs to be seen.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you want to cancel or change the appointment.
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment. Late patients (over 10 minutes) may be asked to rebook.
- Please bear in mind that GPs usually can deal with only one problem in a 10 minute appointment.
- Please try to keep to the same doctor for review of results.
My GP App
My GP App is a new smartphone app which allows you to manage your appointments from your smartphone - it can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
For more information on My GP App: http://www.ilovemygp.com/
Extra patient lists
To better manage the demand for ‘Same Day Appointments’ the Practice operates an ‘Extra Patient List’ with patient names being taken between 11.00am and 12.00pm each morning. These appointments are designed for patients who are unable to get a same day appointment but wish to be seen by a GP that day. If there are still ‘same day appointments’ available when a patient comes in then the ‘extra patient list’ may not operate that day.
Please be aware there may be a considerable wait to be seen if there are number of extra patients. The GP will only be able to deal with one problem per patient. It may be helpful to check our advice checker to see if another practice team member can help you or the self-referral page to see if your problem can be dealt with without needing to see a GP at all!