How to Make an Appointment
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can book your appointment(s) online.
To register for this service, please click here.
I still need to see or talk to someone at the surgery
We see patients by appointment only. Each day every GP/nurse/HCA has a number of pre-bookable appointments (which can be booked up to 4-6 weeks in advance) and same day appointments which are available to book in person at the surgery or via the telephone from 8am. Please telephone 020 7704 2832 for all appointments
Ways to help us
- Please make a separate appointment for each person who needs to be seen.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you want to cancel or change the appointment.
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment. Late patients (over 10 minutes) may be asked to rebook.
- Please bear in mind that GPs usually can deal with only one problem in a 10 minute appointment.
- Please try to keep to the same doctor for review of results.
My GP App
My GP App is a new smartphone app which allows you to manage your appointments from your smartphone - it can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Extra patient list - changes from 3rd Feb 2020
From 3rd February we will no longer be offering a walk-in between 11.00am and 12.00pm and we will be introducing a triage service.
Patients needing to be seen or needing medical advice on the day should call the Practice by 10.00am and may be offered an appointment or call back from our duty doctor.
These changes are being made in response to patient feedback and in order to improve patient care.
It may be helpful to check our advice checker to see if another practice team member can help you or the self-referral page to see if your problem can be dealt with without needing to see a GP at all!