Please consider the following online resources for further information and latest guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak
We are Islington
An important message for the people of Islington
The Covid Vaccine is the best way to protect yourself and the people you love.
This short video from the Islington community shows how the safe vaccine can help us beat coronavirus.
Please do not contract the practice.
Patients will be contacted either by NHSE directly or via the surgery when they reach the priority group as defined by NHSE.
The current list is:
- Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers.
- This will be followed by:
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- All those 65 years of age and over
- All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
Patient Advice Leaflets
Islington/London Wide Support Networks
- Mental Health Crisis Advice
- Domestic Violence Support
- Sources of Help
- NHS Volunteer Responsers Registration - Self-referral form for those vulnerable individuals/patients who are currently self-isolating/shielding and require assitance/NHS volunteer. The service offers:
- Check in and Chat Support: Provides short-term telephone support to individuals who are at risk of loneliness as a consequence of self-isolation.
- Community Support: Provides collection of shopping, medication or other essential supplies for someone who is self-isolating, and delivering these supplies to their home.
- Coronavirus and your Wellbeing
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.