Please consider the following online resources for further information and latest guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak
Patients will be contacted either by NHSE directly or via the surgery when they reach the priority group as defined by NHSE. Please do NOT contract the practice. The current list is:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers.
- This will be followed by:
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Patient Advice Leaflets
- Hospital Discharge
- NHS Conditions
- Stay Alert Guidance
- NHS: Self Isolation Advice
- Advice in 60 Languages - Doctors of the World are really pleased to be able to share with you Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for patients in 60 languages, which were produced in partnership with the British Red Cross.
- 111 Isolation Employer Sick Note
- Face Covering Exemption Cards - Please see the current government guidance where you will find links to download or print an exemption card if you feel you fit the necessary criteria.
Islington/London Wide Support Networks
- We Are Islington
- Mental Health Crisis Advice
- Domestic Violence Support
- Sources of Help
- Islington iCope (Talking Therapies)
- NHS Volunteer Responsers Registration - Self-referral form for those vulnerable individuals/patients who are currently self-isolating/shielding and require assitance/NHS volunteer. The service offers:
- Check in and Chat Support: Provides short-term telephone support to individuals who are at risk of loneliness as a consequence of self-isolation.
- Community Support: Provides collection of shopping, medication or other essential supplies for someone who is self-isolating, and delivering these supplies to their home.